HTML Components Source Code Formatter
The HTC Code Formatter tool reorganizes HTML Components (HTC) source code files to neatly format and indent
code blocks according to the HTML Components programming language syntax and your preferred style options, such as
HTC Formatter's results can be seen from HTML Components Source Code Formatting Show.
The HTC Formatter of SourceFormatX Source Code Formatter is based on a
powerful HTC parser engine so you can exactly control the formatting details of code blocks, comments and
strings whatever you want. SourceFormatX HTC Formatter is ideal for making messy and obtuse code clear. It
allows all of your source code to be presented in a consistent format of your choosing, it provides
numerous source code format style and operations options as well as batch or individual file processing.
Try HTC Formatter free trial now! It will format any HTML Components source code to your
preferred style in a matter of seconds!
HTC Source Code Formatter Features
- Indent the Functions, Comments, Strings and Other Elements with User-Defined Options.
- Specification of Indentation Step Distance.
- Brace Style Transformation.
- Intelligent Line Breaks and Wrapping.
- Intelligent Line Combination.
- Alignment and Sorting of Source Code Elements.
- Intelligent Single Line Comments, Multi-Line Comments Indentation and Elimination.
- Adding Header and Footer Templates.
- Support for VBDoc, Doxygen, CCDoc Documentation.
- Uniform White Space Conventions.
- Uniform String Conventions.
- Tab2Space and Space2Tab Conversion.
- Batch Formatting Processing.
- Integrations for Text Editors: UltraEdit, Textpad, Editplus...
- Powerful GUI and Command Line Interface.
- Conversion between Unicode, ASCII, Unix, Mac Character Encodings.
Some conventional HTC Formatter tools use special string processing methods to implement the formatting process.
This can work pretty well for many sample files. But it often fails, even mess the original files when multi-line
strings and HTML code are encountered, as they always are in large systems of software.
The most reliable way to build a look-and-feel HTC formatter which fully supports the HTC programming standard.
The SourceFormatX HTC Formatter works this way, because it is built around the powerful HTC syntax Parser Engines
of Draupnir Soft, to parse and restructure source files. That's why SourceFormatX HTC Formatter both format and
obfuscate HTC source code files.
SourceFormatX HTML Components Formatter offers over 100 individual formatting options to control the appearance of your HTC source code. Collectively, these options allow precise control that will satisfy even the pickiest programmer.
Don't waste time over formatting HTC code by hand any more! Download SourceFormatX HTC Formatter to format HTML Components source code exactly the way you want it today!