Integrate SourceFormatX Into C-Free
Format Source Code within C-Free
The following instructions allow you to reformat the current open source code file in
C-Free IDE using
SourceFormatX Format Code Tool command line mode (DOS mode).
We used a free trial version of C-Free Version 4.0 Beta 2, so if you use an older or even a newer
version then several screenshots or menu items may differ from our description.
Add a Tool Menu that will invoke SourceFormatX
1. Click "Tools" -> "Configure Tools...".
2. Click the "Add" button to add a new tool, input "SourceFormatX" as the title of the tool.
3. Fill in the form as show below: (Assuming you installed SourceFormatX in C:\Program Files\SourceFormatX\)
- Tool: SourceFormatX
- Shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+T
- Program: C:\Program Files\SourceFormatX\SourceFormatX.exe
- Parameters: $(FileName)
- Working dir: $(Path)
4. Click "OK" button to save settings.
You may now invoke SourceFormatX command line tool by two ways:
1. Using Ctrl+Alt+T
2. By clicking "Tools" -> "SourceFormatX".
Don't waste time on formatting C/C++ code manually any more! Download SourceFormatX to reformat source code now!